Dietary Support 100% Maca Additive Free (30 Bags)
Maca is a root vegetable of Brassicaceae native to the high Andes of Peru. Maca was considered a food reserved for nobles in the Incan era and given to warrior as a reward. Maca is more nutritious than rice, corn and wheat, and contains an abundance of necessary amino acids such as alginic acid and lysine.
How to use
Take 4 tablets per day with water,
Package contains one-month supply.
- Avoid over-consumption of this product. Taking more than the recommended daily serving of this product will not provide increased health benefits.
- Stop consuming this product if your body starts reacting negatively.
- Because this product uses natural ingredients, discoloration and subtle changes in flavor may occur depending on the environment; this is normal and does not affect product safety or quality.
- Consume as soon as possible after breaking the package seal.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only as a part of a healthy and balanced diet.
Avoid storing under direct sunlight, high humidity and extreme temperature.