Kale Grass Powder + Probiotics Value Size
Kale refers to certain vegetable cultivars of the plant species Brassica oleracea, which is originated in the Mediterranean region. It is considered to be similar to wild cabbage and is rich in vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, and dietary fiber. It is especially high in Vitamin A and C.
How to Use
- Take 1 or 2 sachets a day. Use only as a part of a healthy and balanced diet. Enjoy this tea anytime you want.
- Other recipe ideas: Mix it with yogurt, soy powder, ground sesame seed, skimmed milk, or your favorite beverage.
- Mix 1 sachet (3g) into 100mL (3.4 fl oz.) of water, soy milk or any other your favorite beverage. Drink Immediately.
- Recommended water (or beverage) temperatures are warm 30-40˚C (86-104˚F) or cold.
- Take 2-3 sachets per day to increase consumption of vegetables and plant-based fiber.
- Using a shaker bottle makes it easier to mix. Do not use hot water in a shaker bottle. It may cause high pressure within the bottle to pop the cap and result in injury.
- Please adjust the amount of water or beverage to your liking.
- Consume as soon as possible after breaking a package.
- Avoid over-consumption; although this product is a food, over-consumption will not provide increased health benefits.
- Before use, consult your physician if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Do not take this product if you are in poor physical condition or are allergic to food.
- Stop consuming this product if your body starts reacting negatively.
- Because this product uses natural ingredients, discoloration and subtle changes in flavor may occur depending on the environment; this is normal and does not affect product safety or quality.
- Fats and oils derived from raw material and precipitate may be shown up, but there is no problem in quality.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only as a part of a healthy and balanced diet.
Avoid storing under direct sunlight, high humidity and extreme temperature.