Mixed Black Tea "Genpi Kuro Cha" (20 Bags)
How to Use
Put one tea bag into 700 - 900mL (23.7 - 30.4 fl oz.) of boiled water, and steep for 5 minutes with low heat. If you prefer a lighter taste, remove tea bag from water before drinking.
Follow the same instruction as hot tea above, and then allow tea to cool to room temperature. Transfer to a sealed container and keep it in the refrigerator.
Put tea bag into a pitcher, and pour 600 - 800mL (20.3 - 27 fl oz.) of water. Keep it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Put tea bag into a teapot, and pour in desired amount of boiled water. Adjust steeping time depending upon desired strength.
- Consume this product as soon as possible after breaking a package.
- Although this is food, do not recommend to over-consume this product.
- Before use, consult with your physician if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Do not take this product if you have poor physical condition or are allergic to food.
- Stop consuming this product if your body starts reacting negatively.
- Because this product uses a natural ingredient, discoloration and subtle changes in flavor may occur depending on the environment; this is normal and does not affect product safety or quality.
- Fats and oils derived from raw material and precipitate may appear. This is natural and presents no issues of safety or quality.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only as a part of a healthy diet.
Avoid storing in direct sunlight, high humidity and extreme temperatures.