Mixed Herbal Tea "Cha no Hana Genpi Cha" (24 bags)
How to make
Put one tea bag into 700 - 900mL (23.7 - 30.4 fl oz.) of boiled water, and steep for 5 minutes with low heat. If you prefer a lighter taste, remove tea bag from water before drinking.
Follow the same instruction as hot tea above, and then allow tea to cool to room temperature. Transfer to a sealed container and keep it in the refrigerator.
Put tea bag into a pitcher, and pour 600 - 800mL (20.3 - 27 fl oz.) of water. Keep it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Put tea bag into a teapot, and pour in desired amount of boiled water. Adjust steeping time depending upon desired strength.
- Please note that color and flavor may vary depending on steeping time, amount of water and heat.
- Keep any leftover tea in a refrigerator after steeping. Leaving tea at room temperature can cause mold.
- Because each tea bag sheet is intentionally made thin, reddish brown spots may appear on the film package. This does not affect product safety or quality. These reddish brown spots are from anthraquinone, which is an organic compound of Chinese Senna tea.
- Although this is food, do not consume more than the recommended serving size of this product per day.
- Before use, consult your physician if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Do not take this product if you are in poor physical condition or are allergic to food.
- Stop consuming this product if your body starts reacting negatively.
- Because this product uses a natural ingredient, discoloration and subtle changes in flavor may occur depending on the environment; this is normal and does not affect product safety or quality.
- Fats and oils derived from raw material and precipitate may appear. This is natural and presents no issues of safety or quality.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only as a part of a healthy diet.
Avoid storing in direct sunlight, high humidity and extreme temperatures.