Mixed Herbal Tea "ATSURYU CHA", Chinese SENNA, 24 teabags
"Habucha" is a healthy tea made from Chinese Senna (senna obtusifolia). It grows wild in North and South America, Asia, Africa, and Oceania, and is considered a particularly undesirable weed in many places, but it provides several health benefits.
How to make
Put one tea bag into 700-900ml (23.7 - 30.4fl oz.) of boiled water, and steep for 5 minutes or more with low heat. If you prefer a lighter taste, remove tea bag from water.
Follow the same instruction as hot tea above, then allow tea to cool to room temperature. Transfer tea to a pitcher and chill it in the refrigerator.
Put one tea bag in a pitcher, and pour in 800ml (27 fl oz.) of water. Keep it in a refrigerator for 2 hours.
Put tea bag into a teapot, and pour desired amount of boiled water. Adjust steeping time depending upon desired strength.
* Please adjust the amount of water to your liking.
* Enjoy this tea anytime you want.
* Please note that color and flavor may vary depending on steeping time, amount of water and heat. Please store leftover tea in a refrigerator. Leaving tea in room temperature can cause mold especially in summer.
* Because each tea bag sheet is intentionally made thin, reddish brown spots may appear on the film package. This does not affect product safety or quality. These reddish brown spots are from anthraquinone, which is an organic compound of Chinese Senna tea.
- Overconsumption of this product does not improve your health dramatically. Do not over-consume this product.
- Stop consuming this product if your body starts reacting negatively.
- Because this product uses a natural ingredient, discoloration and subtle changes in flavor may occur depending on the environment; this is normal and does not affect product safety or quality.
- Use it only as a part of your a healthy diet.
- We only use tea bag materials that passed rigorous food hygiene standards.
Avoid storing in direct sunlight, high humidity and extreme temperatures.