Mixed Herbal Tea 'TOHRYU CHA', Oolong and Mulberry Blend, 24 teabags
Oolong tea is a traditional Chinese tea categorized as green tea. It actually stands between green tea and black tea because it is partially fermented. The name oolong tea came into the English language from the Chinese name (烏龍), meaning "black dragon" because tea leaves darken and take on a twisted shape after fermentation. Oolong tea is different from green tea in some ways such as containing less caffeine.
How to make
Put one tea bag into a cup.
Add 700-900ml (23.7-30.4 fl oz) of water or boiled water.
Steep for 5 minutes or more with low heat.
* Please adjust the amount of water to your liking.
* Enjoy this tea anytime you want.
- Overconsumption of this product does not improve your health dramatically. Do not over-consume this product.
- Stop consuming this product if your body starts reacting negatively.
- Because this product uses natural ingredients, discoloration and subtle changes in flavor may occur depending on the environment; this is normal and does not affect product safety or quality.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only as a part of a healthy and balanced diet.
- Please note that color and flavor may vary depending on steeping time, amount of water and heat. Please store leftover tea in a refrigerator. Leaving tea in room temperature can cause mold especially in summer.
- Because each tea bag sheet is intentionally made thin, reddish brown spots may appear on the film package. This does not affect product safety or quality. These reddish brown spots are from anthraquinone, which is an organic compound of Chinese Senna tea.
Avoid storing in direct sunlight, high humidity and extreme temperatures.