Mulberry Leaf Tea, 70g / 2.47 OZ.
Aojiru (green juice) is a Japanese vegetable drink most commonly made from kale or young barley grass. Other green vegetables such as Ashitaba (Angelica keiskei), Mulukhiyah, Komatsuna, Watercress and Cabbage can be used as well. Green juice is a great way for busy, modern people to easily take nutrients such as chlorophyll, enzymes and flavonoids.
The mulberry tree is a tall, deciduous tree that grows in many regions of Japan and throughout the world. Mulberry trees have been well-known since ancient times for their use in silk production, but mulberry is also valued for its leaves and fruit which are for food and for eastern health treatments. Mulberry is an excellent source of minerals, flavonoids, gaba and dietary fiber.
How to Use
- Take 1 or 2 sachets a day. Use only as a part of a healthy and balanced diet. Enjoy this tea anytime you want.
- Pour Mulberry Leaf powder into a cup and add a beverage. Mix quickly and drink it soon as the powder has dissolved into the drink.
- Steeping the powder in warm water for 5-15 minutes helps it dissolve well.
- Mix 1 attached spoon (1.5-2g) into 100mL (3.4 fl oz.) of water, soy milk or any other your favorite beverage.
- Other recipe ideas include mixing it with yogurt or adding it to your favorite recipes.
- Take 2-3 sachets a day for increased consumption of vegetables and plant-based fiber.
- Using a shaker bottle makes it easier to mix.
- Do not use hot water in a shaker bottle. It may cause high pressure within the bottle to pop the cap and result in injury.
- Do not take this product without fluids. That can cause grass powder to clog your throat.
- Do not store powder in a freezer or refrigerator. It may affect the powder flavor.
- Do not over-consume this product.
- Consume mixture as soon as powder is dissolved or soon thereafter.
- Before use, consult your physician if you cannot consume Vitamin K.
- Stop consuming this product if your body starts reacting negatively.
- Because this product uses a natural ingredient, discoloration and subtle changes in flavor may occur depending on the environment; this is normal and does not affect product safety or quality.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consume this product as soon as possible after breaking the product seal, Close package completely with a rubber band or clip, and store it in a cool and dry place. Please be careful especially in summer.
- Use only as a part of a healthy and balanced diet.
- A capsule is added to this container to help decrease oxygen levels and preserve the product. Do not eat this capsule; remove and discard it.
Avoid storing in direct sunlight, high humidity and extreme temperatures.