Chewable Candy with Multivitamin
Aojiru (green juice) is a Japanese vegetable drink most commonly made from kale or young barley grass. Other green vegetables such as Ashitaba (Angelica keiskei), Mulukhiyah, Komatsuna, Watercress and Cabbage can be used as well. Green juice is a great way for busy, modern people to easily take nutrients such as chlorophyll, enzymes and flavonoids. Make it a daily habit. 1 cup of the Aojiru provides an ample supply of vegetables necessary for a modern, healty person.
How to Use
- Take 2-4 tables a day, please do not swallow without chewing.
You can take it any time.
- Please keep your eyes on your child if he/she is not choking and chewing well before swallow.
- Please be careful about dying your clothes.
- Please do not use children under 3 years old.
- This product does not cure any disease due to intake a lot, or it does not promote health more. Take supplement as Directed.
- In case it may not fit you, please stop drinking.
- It's made of natural ingredients, it might change color or flavor, but there is nothing to worry about.
- Once you open it, please use it soon.
- Keep it away from children.
- Keep your eating habits balanced such as main dish, side dish as well
Avoid storing under direct sunlight, high humidity and extreme temperature.