Mixed Herbal Tea, DU ZHONG / Pu-erh Blend (24 Bags)
Du zhong Tea
"Du zhong", or what is often known as Eucommia Bark is a small tree that naturally grows in Southeast China. It usually grows to a height of 20 meters, and it has leaves that exude latex that solidify into rubber. Du Zhong has been long used in Chinese Traditional Medicine and healthy tea.
How to make
Put one tea bag into a cup.
Add 700-900ml (23.7-30.4 fl oz) of water or boiled water.
Steep for 5 minutes or more with low heat.
* Please adjust the amount of water to your liking.
* Enjoy this tea anytime you want.
- Overconsumption of this product does not improve your health dramatically. Do not over-consume this product.
- Stop consuming this product if your body starts reacting negatively.
- Because this product uses natural ingredients, discoloration and subtle changes in flavor may occur depending on the environment; this is normal and does not affect product safety or quality.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only as a part of a healthy and balanced diet.
- Please note that color and flavor may vary depending on steeping time, amount of water and heat. Please store leftover tea in a refrigerator. Leaving tea in room temperature can cause mold especially in summer.
- Because each tea bag sheet is intentionally made thin, reddish brown spots may appear on the film package. This does not affect product safety or quality. These reddish brown spots are from anthraquinone, which is an organic compound of Chinese Senna tea.
Avoid storing in direct sunlight, high humidity and extreme temperatures.