Young Barley Grass Powder + Banana
Aojiru (green juice) is a Japanese vegetable drink most commonly made from kale or young barley grass. Other green vegetables such as Ashitaba (Angelica keiskei), Mulukhiyah, Komatsuna, Watercress and Cabbage can be used as well. Green juice is a great way for busy, modern people to easily take nutrients such as chlorophyll, enzymes and flavonoids.
Make it a daily habit. 1 cup of the Aojiru provides an ample supply of vegetables necessary for a modern, healty person.
2 bunches of spinach
1/3 head of lettuce
How to use
- Pour a sachet of Young Barley Grass powder into a shaker or a cup.
* Make sure to pour all contents of the sachet.
- Add 100cc (3.4 fl oz.) of water, milk or any other beverage.
- Mix very well to dissolve the very fine young barley grass powder.
* Not recommended with hot beverages.
- For kids, mix Young Barley Grass powder with apple juice.
- For women, mix Young Barley Grass powder with collagen-rich drinks or supplements.
- For men, mix Young Barley Grass powder with a favorite sports drink or spirits.
- If you prefer a hot drink, mix the powder and drink first and then heat it up in a microwave.
* Heating the drink for too long may separate layers in the drink; this does not affect quality and can be stirred to achieve the desired mixture.
- Guideline: 30 seconds at 500W microwave / 20 seconds at 700W microwave.
* Please use a microwavable cup or dish whenever you use a microwave.
- Consume all contents as soon as possible after breaking the package seal or discard.
- Do not take this product without fluids. That can cause grass powder to clog your throat.
- Do not add hot beverage into a shaker.
- Consume immediately after mixing the powder with the fluid.
- Before use, consult with your physician if you cannot consume Vitamin K.
- Stop consuming this product if your body starts reacting negatively.
- Because this product uses a natural ingredient, discoloration and subtle changes in flavor may occur depending on the environment; this is normal and does not affect product safety or quality.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only as a part of a healthy and balanced diet.
Avoid storing in direct sunlight, high humidity and extreme temperatures